Graduate Trainee Accountant
Are you an enthusiastic graduate, looking to kickstart your career in Accountancy with a company that will encourage you to achieve your full potential? With the business constantly growing and expanding, it’s an exciting time to be part of the Optionis Group, and we are very pleased to be able to offer spaces on our graduate programme, starting in September 2018. So, if you answered yes to the above, then we want to hear from you.
Who are Optionis
The Optionis Group is one of the UK’s most successful professional services companies. With 11 offices across the UK, we offer market-leading solutions for the UK’s small businesses and contingent workforce. The brands in our group divide into three areas: Accountancy, Tax and Umbrella. This means that we specialise in managing tax, employment, accountancy and legislative compliance and, of course, deliver a high level of customer service.
At Optionis, we believe in providing all the right tools for our staff to succeed, from a great working environment to a structured career path. Our Values are: Trusted, Committed, Progressive and Fun - and we are firmly committed to encouraging and supporting our employees to progress in their career and consistently invest in training and development.
Working for Optionis comes with a range of employee benefits, including up to 36 days annual leave (including public holidays), contributory pension, fresh fruit every day, paid time off for volunteer work, study leave for professional qualifications, private healthcare, training and lunch on us once a month.
Role and Responsibilities
Our Trainee Graduate Accountant programme is a three-year scheme, where you will receive first-class training and a clear progression path to work towards a senior role within the business. You will be fully supported throughout your ACCA qualification and have the opportunity to develop further and gain an ILM (management) qualification.
Some of the responsibilities you can expect to be involved in are as follows:
- Preparation/reconciliation/explanation of annual accounts and Corporation Tax
- Producing monthly/quarterly accounts
- Communicating with HMRC and banking providers
- Calculating liabilities such as PAYE and VAT and ensuring RTI requirements are met
- Use the knowledge you gain to input into technical and professional standards
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must possess the following:
- Educated to degree level, ideally in Accountancy & Finance or Maths
- Have a high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to meet targets under time constraints
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"