Job Title: Graduate Trainee Accountant
Salary: £17,000 + study package
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Trainee Accountant to join our Client, a well-established accountancy firm.
High integrity and honesty are key to the success of our client and the successful Graduate Trainee Accountant will appreciate this and have the energy and enthusiasm to work hard with this firm.
The ideal candidate will be a high calibre graduate with a strong interest in becoming an accountant. This role is suitable for a recent graduate, the specialism of your degree is not important in this role just your thirst and desire to succeed.
Our client offers a study package with this position so they will assist you with gaining your ACCA qualification.
- Be Degree educated (2:1 or above)
- Be committed to a career in finance and have your sights set on qualifying as an Accountant with ACCA
- Have great communication skills
- Be a self-starter with the confidence to work with senior management from day one
- Be extremely attentive to detail
- Have excellent IT knowledge
This is a great and exciting opportunity so if you are interested in working locally but with a firm who want you to be a part of their team for the future, then apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job