Would you like to be part of an established and expanding manufacturing organisation circa 150 million turnover based near Leeds who due to expansion are looking to speak to academic graduates who are looking for a career in accountancy and finance?
They are currently looking for a Trainee Accountant to join their team; this would be an excellent opportunity to further your career allowing you to become a qualified accountant as they provide full study support.
The responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management accounts on a monthly basis.
- Ensure reporting is completed on time and is distributed to the correct people.
- Understand and be able to provide a commentary for the figures and any variances to budgets or forecasts.
- Detailed analysis with commentary as needed to show profitability.
- Understand and assess the effects of variance analysis
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Spend time with various departments within finance gaining a wide exposure to all aspects of accounts
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths or Economics (min 2:1)
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
Benefits of the role?
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA study support will be given after a qualifying period.
- Fantastic bonus scheme
- 35 days holiday
- Profit related bonus structure
- Free parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Leeds, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on or apply direct with an updated CV.
- study package