Graduate Trainee Accountant - Blackpool
Would you like to be part of an established and expanding group of companies based in Blackpool;who due to a period of growth, are looking to speak to academic graduates who are looking for a career in accountancy?
The responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Year-end Accounts
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns and Personal Tax Returns
- PAYE and VAT preparation
- Meeting the demands of clients, handling telephone and e-mail queries
- Producing a monthly profit and loss breakdown from documents provided to you by the client
- Preparation/reconciliation/explanation of annual accounts, closure accounts and Corporation Tax computations to approval stage
What are we looking for?
- Strong A-Levels
- Minimum 2:1degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths, Economics or a numerical based degree
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
Benefits of this job
- Fantastic opportunity to progress - ACCA/ACA study support will be given after a qualifying period.
- 33 days' holiday
- Opportunity to progress within the business - they promote from within!
- Team Christmas party
- Charity Fundraising Events I.e. Tough Mudder
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annually Incentives
- Company bonus scheme
- Free on-site car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Blackpool please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on or apply direct with an updated CV.
- study package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"