Would you like to be part of an established and expanding logistics organisation based near Blackburn who are looking to speak to academic graduates who are looking for a career in accountancy and finance?
The responsibilities will include:
- Financial and management accounting
- Balancing accounts
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Completing VAT returns
- Preparing purchase invoices
- Checking company bank statements
- Cash flow
What are we looking for?
- Strong A-Levels and a degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths or Economics (min 2:1)
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify patterns and trends in complex data sets
Benefits of this job
- Fantastic opportunity to progress - CIMA/ACCA study support will be given after a qualifying period.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Free car parking
- 33 days' holiday
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Blackburn, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on or apply direct with an updated CV.
- study package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job