Graduate Trainee Account Manager - Basildon
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading business where you'll be rewarded with a starting salary of £23,000 + lucrative bonus scheme and lots of progression opportunities. Many managers initially started their career as trainees and now run their own business within this successful, £120 million group.
The business you will be joining offers outstanding progression opportunities and ongoing professional development to high calibre graduates and aspiring entrepreneurs who want to work in a rewarding commercial environment.
The company belongs to a well-established global group of businesses whose reputation is unrivalled within the ever-changing and evolving plastics industry. Their UK operation includes over 30 locations throughout the UK with a turnover in excess of £120 million. They provide high-quality service and build long-lasting relationships with their customers. The business continues to expand organically as well as through acquisitions which creates lots of opportunities for career progression.
As a Graduate Trainee Account Manager, you will:
- Undertake a graduate training programme experiencing key parts of the business
- Recieve initial products and skills training
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with both clients and suppliers
- Ensure the achievement of set targets and objectives
- Communicate effectively with different departments within the business
- Advise clients on the best solution available to meet their requirements
- Have the opportunity to progress to a senior role with the group
- Receive starting salary of £23,000, plus an uncapped bonus linked to your performance
You should be a confident and outgoing graduate who is:
- Passionate about business and customer service
- Driven and determined with a strong work ethic
- Motivated and able to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and eager to progress
- A quick learner with great communication skills
- Ideally from a customer service and/or sales background
Think you have what it takes? Don't miss out, apply today to find out more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'