WOW FACTOR: An AMAZING opportunity has become available for a Graduate Administrator in the Heart of the City! A fantastic Trading company presenting a role for an ambitious individual looking to join a growing business and develop their long term career within a busy and hard working team.
JOB ROLE: Graduate Administrator*
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 8:30am - 5:30pm
SALARY: £23,000 - £25,000 *Depending on experience
LOCATION: Heart of the City!
CULTURE: Large trading company, sociable, busy environment, fast paced, growing business
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Support the trade team with accurate and timely administration duties
- Daily reconciliations of settlement accounts - corrective action taken immediately when needed to correct breaks
- Support front office dealing with queries
- Promptly deal with client enquires via phone/email in a professional manner to deliver excellent service
- Liaise with trading team and suppliers and/or buyers) to gain/provide information relevant to projects.
- Process settlements within different systems
- Maintain procedures
- Ad hoc requests or administration duties
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience working within a professional industry would be desirable
- Experience within a support role/administration duties
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
- Pro-active in challenging and changing internal processes, if necessary
- Ability to plan and organise workload
- Attention to detail with high-level of accuracy
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office, outlook and especially Excel
- Well presented, personable, professional, motivated and polished.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job