Graduate Town Planner - Tonbridge
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Graduate Town Planner to join an established developer based in Tonbridge. Working as part of their dynamic town planning team the successful consultant will benefit from support and guidance from senior staff while assisting with the delivery of planning applications for residential and mixed use sites.
For this role you will:
- Have an RTPI accredited degree and preferably a further MSc
- Have a minimum of one year's town planning experience
- Be working towards becoming a Chartered Town Planner
Within the role you will:
- Be working alongside senior staff to deliver a variety of complex planning applications
- Undertaking site development appraisals and giving advice to clients
- Preparing and managing planning applications and appeals
- Liaising with local authorities
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the town planning sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on or email your CV to and we will get back to you.
- Town Planner
- Town Planning