Graduate Tester required to join a Global Market Leader in Software/Mobile Applications to the Hospitality Industry in Central London. You will be involved in testing web apps, iOS Apps, Android Apps
You will have a minimum 2:1 Degree ideally in a numerate subject like Computer Science, Maths or Physics. It is advantageous if you have had some exposure to testing whilst at university, a placement, a testing certification but not essential.
Duties will include:
You will contribute to ensure the high quality of their software products and custom solutions.
- Working with product owners and project managers to build up a suite of manual test plans for regression/smoke testing
- Executing manual test plans for regression/smoke testing of their platform and Apps
- Working with automation engineers to help define and automate regression tests and smoke tests
- Working closely with the developers to develop manual test plans for bug fixes/new features
- Assist the scrum master in coordinating the overall testing efforts of the development ream
- Identifying key areas of potential regression as part of a product release and develop test plans
Essential Skills and Experience
- You will need a good understanding of Agile Software Testing concepts, along with understanding of software development concepts, components and their impact on each other
- Enjoy working with people
- Good communicator
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and a natural problem solver
My client seek people with a personal commitment to deliver and to develop themselves. They hire talented, capable graduates who are willing to jump in and make an impact.
They will provide you with the training and mentoring that you need to be successful in your role.
- software testing
- systems testing
- qa analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job