Graduate Test Engineer
TARGETrecruit are offering an opportunity to join a market leader in the design and manufacture of professional Radio Frequency (RF) equipment for Satellite Ground Stations and other Microwave users. The vacancy in the test team and where you will be engaged on RF and microwave equipment testing.
The successful candidate will work closely with the team to improve test automation and diagnostic tools whilst being focused and determined to test new cutting edge products in addition to a catalogue of existing established ones.
TARGETrecruit are looking for graduates who are passionate about RF testing and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You will be a member of the Test Department and will be involved in RF & microwave equipment testing and diagnostics, where you will be working as part of team of Engineers whilst engaging in partnership with other business areas.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Responsible for RF & microwave module and equipment testing (including environmental, electrical tests and diagnostic work).
• You will work closely with the Test Team Lead to improve test automation and diagnostic tools.
• To undertake Factory Acceptance Tests and on an occasional basis to prepare test reports. From time to time visit customers for technical support or for the commissioning of systems.
• To interact with other departments, most importantly Production and Engineering teams.
• To liaise with the Design Engineers and Assembly teams to define test fixtures and advise on improvements where applicable.
Requirements for the role:
• You will possess an Engineering/Technical degree or equivalent
• Prior experience in RF and electronic equipment testing
• A good understanding of RF test parameters and equipment would be desirable
• Experience and knowledge in the testing of passive and active RF microwave modules and equipment
• Awareness of communications/satellite industry/technologies
• Knowledge in RF circuit design and system analysis
• Manufacturing knowledge of RF components
• Experience in test automation and diagnostics
If you feel that you meet the above requirements please submit your CV in the strictest of confidence.
- Circuit Design
- Test Automation
- Electronic Engineering
- RF Test
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"