Graduate Telecoms Engineer
Our client, a high-end Telecommunications company, is looking for a Graduate Telecoms Engineer to join their Operations Department based in their Dorchester office. You will be joining a team of talented telecom and software support engineers who work with cutting-edge software technology.
As a Graduate Telecoms Engineer, the main purpose of this role is to;
- Troubleshooting/solving technical problems and investigating escalated issues.
- Providing in-depth technical support, handling, resolving technical issues and investigating escalated support matters.
- Internal & customer support documentation as well providing front desk support when required.
- Assisting Senior Engineer with associated support tasks.
- Knowledge of networking components, VoIP, Linux operating systems and basic computer hardware components.
- Desirable to have experience in telecoms with an understanding of SIP, SS7 (SS7 (ISUP+SCCP) and SMS.
- High levels of energy, coupled with an enthusiastic, motivated and positive approach to technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Regular review of performance and pay.
- Career growth opportunities within the company.
£20,000 - £25,000+ DOE | 26 days annual leave | Pension scheme |
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above-mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
- Support Engineers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'