A rapidly growing technology start-up is looking for a talented Computer Science graduate to join their professional service team. If you’re looking for a fun and innovative environment where ideas are shared over pizza and cocktails then this is for you.
This is a unique opportunity for a graduate to gain exposure across Dev Ops, Support, Customer Experience and more.
The successful candidate will be working closely with both the commercial and engineering functions of the company to ensure the smooth and accurate delivery of the award winning solutions.
- Integration and product deployment.
- Support dev-ops team.
- Technical support to our sales force.
- Serve as an SME on all aspects of our products and services.
- Help the company improve its product portfolio to meet our customer needs.
- Computer Science degree or related subject
- Linux Sys Admin skills
- Programming language experience such as Java, Python, Golang, Bash
- Knowledge of network layers and technologies
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced start-up
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi technologies and authentication techniques
- Knowledge of Linux distros such as Ubunto, Debian, Centos
- Knowledge of virtualisation techniques including Docker
- Examples of projects using Raspberry Pi
- Customer Interaction
- Customer Support
- Service Engineering
- Software Development