Graduate Technical Sales Engineer - Biggin Hill
Our Client is looking for a Graduate Technical Sales Engineer to join their team in Biggin Hill.
Our Client is a world leader in combustion management and control systems for industrial heating applications.
Role and Responsibility
- New business development, meeting required levels of activity and targets
- Building long term relationships, ensuring best practice and solutions are delivered to the customer
- Deliver technical presentations and providing in-depth training to our customers
- Work with other functions within the business to ensure consistent delivery
The Ideal Candidate
- The candidate will be expected to have an electrical, mechanical and or process engineering background. ONC, HNC degree level education or other vocational background
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness to help influence decisions
- You must have the ability to work on your own initiative but also as part of a small team working in a multi skilled environment
- A strong work ethic and a "can do" attitude is essential
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Professional appearance and behaviour
- Proficient IT skills
This is a permanent appointment with excellent future prospects. Benefits include a pension and private medical care.
A full UK driving licence is necessary.
Based in Biggin Hill with travel outside of the UK, so all candidates must be prepared to work away.
Our Client is offering a starting of between £18,000 and £20,000 per annum.
Renato Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this full time permanent role.