This is a multimillion pound, award winning organisation that has been well established in the East Midlands area now for decades. Producing packaging products for the food industry for well known blue chip clients, their key strengths lie in working closely with customers to produce innovative solutions to their needs.
With an excellent reputation and track record for training and progressing their graduates, this business are now looking to recruit into the science and technical area of the business. This is an excellent GRADUATE SCHEME spending time in all areas of the business to eventually train and develop a career in Technical Management working with blue chip clients. Innovation and new product development is a vital part of the company’s strategy and the Technical Department are key to this.
You will gain all round experience in technical management, understanding the processes involved when dealing with clients and their technical needs for packaging solutions and assisting with the production of technical specifications for new products as well as changes to current ones.
Communication will be key to this opportunity as you will be dealing with blue chip clients, internal departments as well as presenting information to management and Directors.
- Science/technical based degree
- Any relevant food sector/packaging experience is desirable
- Good IT skills and particular knowledge/experience of MS Excel
- Ability to understand technical issues
- Determined and resourceful
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Can do, positive attitude
- Naturally inquisitive
Hours: 9 - 5.00 1.1/4 hours for lunch
Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Company Pension.
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent career prospects with training (in-house with possibility to undergo external training or distance learning where appropriate)