Location: Reading, M4 Corridor
Salary: £26,000 (OTE £30,000)
Our client is the developer, manufacturer and distributor of an innovative plywood alternative; it’s got countless applications and is known for being an environmentally sustainable alternative for the construction industry and many other clients. They’ve proudly refined their manufacturing process to be equally as environmentally friendly as their end product.
They’re looking for Graduate Technical Sales Executives to join their already successful operation that sits under one of the UK’s most recognisable forestry businesses. This is a fantastic opportunity for a technically minded, ambitious and personable graduate in an engineering discipline to gain insight into sustainable timber production and distribution.
You’ll be increasing area sales and market share by seeking out, developing and maintaining customers for the client’s product ranges. You’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying potential business opportunities through research and networking and building a pipeline of qualified leads
- Developing new and existing client relationships in an effort to maximise account value
- Versing yourself in the products that the client offers, in addition to any competition and changes in the commercial landscape
- Responding to client requests and inquiries to agreed service levels and with a professionalism that reflects the company’s brand;
- Take ownership of client relationships to aid your career progression
Ideally, you’ll bring strong business acumen to this role as well as the ability to quickly establish rapport with stakeholders of all levels – confident written and verbal communication skills are vital as are time management and organisational skills. Additionally your educational background being in structural or civil engineering will give you full understanding of the technical requirements communicated to you by these potential clients - better equipping you to add value to client relationships.
- Competitive salary of £26k
- Potential Y1 OTE of up to £30k
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone and tablet
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Pension contributions and healthcare
- Company holidays
- Social events/nights out
What you need:
- Educated to degree level in an engineering discipline
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Full, clean UK driving license
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job