Graduate Sales Engineer
Sales Engineer/ Graduate/ Engineering/ Electrical/ Mechanical / £20,000 - £25,000 / Commission
Your new company:
A highly successful and world leading industrial organisation are looking for an experienced Graduate Sales Engineer to join their expanding team.
What you will receive in return for your hard work and commitment:
- A basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000
- Bonuses / Commission structure
- Friendly working environment
- A chance to develop your career within a progressive organisation
- Free parking!
Your New Role:
- New business development, meeting required levels of activity and targets
- Building long term relationships, ensuring best practice and solutions are delivered to the customer
- Deliver technical presentations and providing in-depth training to our customers
- Work with other functions within the business to ensure consistent delivery
What you will need to succeed:
- Ideally, the candidate will have an electrical, mechanical and or process engineering background. ONC, HNC degree level education or other vocational background or a keen interest in this area
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness to help influence decisions
- You must have the ability to work on your own initiative but also as part of a small team working in a multi skilled environment
- A strong work ethic and a "can do" attitude is essential
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Professional appearance and behaviour
- Proficient IT skills
What you need to do now:
Click apply to send your CV for review or call to discuss in the strictest of confidence.
To see what other positions we have available, check out the Jobfinders website or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. If you do not receive a response from us within three days of submitting your application, please do assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job