Graduate Technical Office Assistant
Salary: Competitive + Qualifications, Training, and Progression Opportunities!
My expanding client based in Cheltenham are seeking technical and numerical individuals to join their dynamic teams. This is an incredible opportunity for persons looking to kick start their career with a fantastic company with boundless progression opportunities!
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade A-C, along with a grade B in Maths is essential.
The ideal candidate must have strong Excel skills (knowledge/experience with Pivot Tables and V Look Ups would be desirable)
- Organise and analyse insurance documents for data processing.
- Input data from a variety of insurance documents
- Analyse technical data and calculate transactions, such as premiums and taxes.
- Reviewing documents and schedules containing the insureds address/location by using a variety of methods, such as; internet search engines.
- Regularly using Microsoft programs such as Excel
- General administration duties
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at grades A to C; including Maths and English
- Confident working knowledge of Maths
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; such as Excel
The ideal candidate should have a high attention to detail, enjoy problem solving, and have the ability to manage various workloads. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who are eager to progress and within a professional environment.
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Ellie at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job