Graduate Technical Detailer with an Architectural background required for a well-established, award winning company based in the South Derbyshire area. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Graduate who is seeking a progressive role with ongoing training support. This opportunity is ideal for anyone that is looking to being their career within a growing and expanding construction company.
The company is a large manufacturer of masonry support systems. The successful graduate technical detailer will be responsible for assisting in the production of technical approval/fabrication drawings in response to client enquiries. The day to day duties of the Graduate Technical Detailer will include liaising with customers/clients in relation to product enquiries.
The most successful individual for this role will become part of a team who are experts in the design of products that the company manufacture. It is important that the ideal candidate is driven to learning and growing within the role and has a keen interest to progress within the industry.
Graduate Technical Detailer Position Overview
- Assisting with the production of drawings in accordance with the design.
- Manage approval drawings ensuring they are issued to meet client expectations and delivery dates
- Assist Technical Detailer with controlling and organising multiple projects. Ensuring pro-active client focus
- Working with customers and clients to ensure the efficient delivery of projects/products
Graduate Technical Detailer Position Requirements
- Architectural Degree (2:1 or higher)
- Experience in using AutoCAD or Inventor
- Highly driven and motivated
- Well organised and professional manner
Graduate Technical Detailer Position Remuneration
- Salary circa £18K
- Full training provided
- 28 days' holiday
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job