Graduate Technical Consultant
Business area: Professional Services – Payment Solutions
Salary: £27,000 p.a.
Sector: Financial services
With roots tracing back over 300 years and with offices across 60 countries, this financial services client of ours retains a global presence that sets them apart from other graduate employers. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help keep delivering on their reputation for excellence.
Working within the payment solutions sector of this globally recognised financial services institution, the Graduate Technical Consultant is an office based role with the opportunity for remote working and occasional travel to the client site.
The Graduate Technical Consultant will facilitate the implementation of Payment Solutions for clients of the the company. The role involves the end-to-end implementation and associated advice of Payment Solutions for clients of the company, and additionally advising on wider solutions on offer by the company.
- Technical hands-on installation, configuration and testing of multi-channel payment solutions on behalf of the client
- Demonstrate market knowledge including current trends and competitor offerings
- Understand company proposition and its applications
- Initiating, delivering on assignments and being a technical representative for customers
- Articulating customer requirements into functional design and specification
- Assist in project resource planning
- Recording of customer interaction via CRM
- Performing accreditations with internal teams as well as 3rd-parties
- Ownership of technical relationship through the project lifecycle.
- Educational/professional background in computer science/engineering
- Familiarity with both Microsoft Windows and Unix/Linux
- Client facing and training experience, not necessarily in an IT environment
- Analytical thinking, commercially astute with attention to detail
- Customer-facing written and verbal communication skills, including formal presentations and white boarding
- Experience of working within the Payments Industry
- High level of computer literacy, ability to grasp new technical concepts
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job