Salary: £29K, £32K with bonuses
An innovative, dynamic technology company are on the lookout for ambitious graduate to join their team as a Graduate Technical Consultant. This multi-award winning company boast a lively atmosphere in a sought after location. With offices across the globe, there are myriad opportunities for progression both across the UK and around the world!
Your role is made up of several different responsibilities, namely providing clients with IT and business solutions. This hybrid role requires someone with a technical footing to apply their knowledge to a consultancy role. You will use a specialist approach to liaise with clients regarding the tailor-made solutions you can provide them with.
What you’ll get:
As aforementioned, our client boast an excellent working environment – one that has won them many awards as well as placed them on several of the “Top companies to work for” lists. If you’re looking to kick start your graduate career with a company who invest and believe in the importance of their employees, don’t miss this unrivalled opportunity – apply today!
- £29,000 annual salary plus discretionary £3,000 annual bonus
- Market leading training
- Company mobile and laptop
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Work on projects with household brand names including BT, Innocent, and government institutions such as HM Prison Service or the Ministry of Justice
What you need:
- Educated to degree level with a 2:1 in one of the following subjects; Computer Science or Information Technology
- Thrive on innovation and ability to think outside the box.
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job