Graduate Technical Administrator
Graduate Technical Administrator - Cwmbran
£7.69 - £8.00 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
A well established and reputable manufacturing business based in the Gwent area are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Technical administrator for a potential temporary to permanent opportunity.
Based within their Technical Support Team, they are seeking a degree educated candidate to assist the engineers with their busy workloads.
Reporting into the Team Leader, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate a professional and reliable work ethic and accurate and efficient data entry of schedules, providing excellent customer service at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering calls coming into the technical department within agreed timescales
- Data entry of schedules specified by the engineers from plans and Bill of quantities
- Provide support in monitoring email enquiries
- Log technical queries on the system
- Read working drawings when training has been provided
- Provide technical and administrative support to a team of engineers and providing them with excellent customer skills at all times
- Provide pricing quotes for external and internal customers
The work will involve a large amount of spreadsheet maintenance, adjusting data, filtering and accurate inputting via Microsoft Excel, therefore Intermediate Excel skills are vital for this post. It is essential you possess strong communication skills, coupled with a `can do attitude`. You must be able to work to tight deadlines and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
The company has a strong work culture, and in return they reward and value loyal and hard working individuals with internal promotions and room to manoeuvre and learn new skills within different departments.
My client is looking for the successful candidate to start ASAP, therefore if you are interested and free to start work immediately, please contact the office NOW to secure an interview slot.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm and on-site parking is available.
- Graduate Technical Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job