Salary: £20-22k (OTE £35k)
Are you a recent graduate interested in kick-starting your career in a buzzing sales environment? My client is looking for new sales talent to join this new and exciting company.
Matching with Prime training and internal training from the client, this is the perfect place to start as a graduate looking for an active environment.
Once you’re here, you’ll learn about all parts of the business and receive dedicated training and support - to help you build on your strengths so you can carve out the career path you really want.
Plus, all graduate schemes come with a competitive set of benefits and rewards.
- We are looking for a highly driven, competitive and ambitious person who is looking to build a successful career in SaaS sales, and be one of the first hires at a quickly growing start-up business!
- Source and qualify new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, marketing campaign follow up and qualification and outbound cold calls and emails
- Maximising your conversion of leads into demos and negotiating deals with the customer
- Managing your own pipeline to achieve and surpass monthly targets
- Managing all sales communication and activity in our CRM and maintaining/expanding customer database
- Work alongside your Sales Manager and Marketing team to research potential targets and identify potential targets and successfully qualify them
- Educated to a degree level (Field of study not important)
- A quick learner with a hunger to take on new challenges and push themselves further
- Demonstrated outstanding work ethic and desire to generate new business
- Highly motivated, driven and organised, with a desire to work in a fast-paced, fun and demanding environment
- Strong and natural communicator at all levels, especially over the phone
- Desire to constantly learn and process new information about the industry, solutions, partners, customers and competitors
- 1-2 years of Inside Sales experience is ideal but not essential
- Track record of over-achieving targets
- Excited at the prospect of going outside of their normal role and trying to bring value and ideas to other teams
What you get:
- Competitive basic of £20,000 - £22,000
- Realistic first year OTE of £35k with commission structures increasing with promotion up to 30%
- Fantastic progression opportunities, Interviews for promotions given every three consecutive months that targets are hit.
- Social events/nights out
Structured Training all year to ensure long term success
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job