Salary: £26,000-£35,000 (£50K OTE)
Sector: Financial Services
Our client is a world renowned, market leading Financial Services enterprise. They’re looking for Graduate Team Leaders with some experience to help enhance their presence further from their central Manchester location!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of between £26-35K
- Y1 OTE of up to £50K
- Excellent scope for progression and further learning and development
- Autonomy and the opportunity to manage your own team!
- Experience with a market leading, renowned company
- A social, inclusive atmosphere in attractive offices in a highly sought after Manchester location
You’ll have worked in Business Development/Financial Services or in a management position previously. The successful candidate will have a natural inclination to enable others to perform.
Using your experience and nous, you’ll offer guidance, mentorship and management to your own Business Development team. The Graduate Team Leader will serve as an example as they train new starters – developing rapport with customers to demonstrate how graduates should follow their lead. The successful candidate will enjoy excellent earning and career potential – employ a strong working ethic and there is no limit to where you can go with the organisation!
- Help to train and manage business development teams
- Master rapport building, handling objections, and professionalism
- Work with internal teams in New Accounts and Risk Management to provide all relevant information to correctly evaluate applications and assign lines of credit on new accounts
- Mentor and guide new graduate starters
- Educated to degree level
- Between 1-3 years’ financial services/sales/management experience
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job