WOW FACTOR: One of our well established corporate clients is looking to hire a Team Assistant to join there growing, professional team. Located right in the heart of the City in beautiful offices, this is an amazing opportunity for someone who is seeking a new, exciting and challenging role. This role requires a switched on, professional and personable candidate to fit in with the team.
JOB ROLE:Graduate* Team Assistant
HOURS: 08:30am - 17:30pm
SALARY: £20,000 - £23,000 *Depending on experience
LOCATION: Heart of the City
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- General administration when required for the sales team
- PA support; arranging UK travel, meetings, lunches. Diary management on MS Outlook
- Office Management - looking after office supplies, and keeping check of office stationary
- Data entry
- Generating reports
- Preparing and collating documentation (contracts etc.) required for Clients and Contractors.
- Ensuring documentation is completed and returned as required
- Ensuring compliance that established processes are followed by staff
- Run background and security checks as required
- Handle Contractor queries as appropriate
- Assist in maintaining company website, mailing lists etc.
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Strong education - Educated to degree level or equivalent*
- Experience within a Team Assistant/Administration or similar role Is essential
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Confident, professional and personable candidate
- Knowledge of basic office administration processes is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient and able to work using own initiative
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.