WOW FACTOR: An OUTSTANDING new role has just come through for a fantastic company right in the heart of the City!! Our client is looking for a switched on, professional Graduate* Team Assistant. This role presents a real opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to join a growing business, and develop their career within a busy and enthusiastic team.
JOB ROLE: Graduate* Team Assistant
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 8:30am - 05:30pm
SALARY: £22,000 - £25,000 *Depending on experience
LOCATION: Heart of the City
CULTURE: Dynamic, fast paced, professional, sociable and busy environment. Work Hard, Play Hard culture.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Support front office, dealing with queries in a timely manner
- Promptly deal with client enquires via phone/email in a professional manner to deliver excellent service
- Process invoices
- Data entry and processing invoices and raising purchase orders
- General accounts admin and filing
- Maintaining contract information
- Preparing Monthly accounts and P&L forms
- Assisting the financial controller where necessary
- Maintain procedures
- Ad hoc requests or projects
- Supporting traders with ad hoc administration
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Strong education, Educated to degree level or equivalent*
- Experience within a similar role is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
- Ability to plan and organise workload
- Attention to detail with high-level of accuracy
- Competent user of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Professional, well presented and personable
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Graduate* Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job