Are you a graduate or about to graduate from university? Are you interested in a teaching career? Or, would you like to gain valuable classroom experience before deciding whether to do a PGCE?
If you have answered 'YES' to any of these questions, then CER Education have the right opportunity for you! CER is a market leading education agency and we have several positions in the Merseyside area for Graduate Learning Mentors/Specialist Teaching Assistants. These opportunities are a fantastic way for graduates to get their foot on the first rung of the career ladder and gain valuable classroom experience too. We offer outstanding support to our candidates and those selected will attend a Specialist Teaching Support preparation training course paid for by CER Education.
Who we are looking for:
- Maths graduates
- English graduates
- Science graduates
- Arts graduates
- Sports graduates
About the role:
You will be required to:
- Offer 1:1 support and possibly progress to providing whole class support
- Learn how to deliver the national curriculum
- Manage behaviour and build pupil confidence
- Effective planning and preparation
- Understand Safeguarding and Welfare
So, if you are proactive, highly-motivated, organised and looking for a fantastic opportunity to shine, contact CER Education. This role is suitable for candidates in the Merseyside area.
In return you can expect:
- Great rates of pay - Minimum £300 per week
- Access to regular, free online CPD & training
- Support from an experienced CER Secondary Team consultant
- DBS cashback scheme
- Refer a friend scheme - £250 bonus if you refer a Teacher/TA gains work with us
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply with your c.v. or if you have any questions and want to discuss the role please call Lizzie on or freephone .
- Graduate Teaching Assistant Liverpool Secondary Schools
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"