Graduate Teaching Assistant- east London school
Excellent Graduates looking for a Teaching Assistant job for January?
TimePlan Education is currently looking for high achieving graduates for an outstanding primary school in east London.
- You should have a good degree, ideally from a Russell Group university, and be keen to make a difference in a school setting as a graduate teaching assistant at an east London school.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills and a dynamic, enthusiastic nature are essential.
- This graduate teaching assistant role at an east London school is an excellent opportunity for career progression for candidates who would like to train as teachers in the future and who are keen to undertake a year's teaching assistant work before starting a PGCE (or similar).
- The school in east London has a proven track record, providing excellent support, career progression and personal development for aspiring teachers.
- Previous experience in a school setting is not essential, although other relevant experience (such as peer mentoring, SEN support in a home setting, youth work and art/drama club experience) would be advantageous.
- If you are interested in a graduate teaching assistant role at an east London school, please apply today.
- TimePlan Education Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
- primary schools
- Graduate TA
- east London
- Teach First
- PGCE prep
- SCITT training
- outstanding secondary
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'