Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant in Stoke on Trent
Graduate Teaching Assistant Starting September
Are you an English Graduate looking for your first position in teaching? Do you want to gain invaluable Teaching experience before progressing onto a reputable Teacher Training Programme? Do you want to get paid whilst you train to Teach?
Sound perfect…. Then apply now, or keep reading…
As an English Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will utilise your Degree and subject expertise, developing the next generation. You will also receive the support and training to build a fantastic career.
English Graduate Teaching Assistant - What will you be doing?
- Supporting all teaching and learning throughout KS3, KS4 and KS5 whilst becoming familiar with the AQA GCSE English Language, Literature Syllabus
- Observing the dedicated class teachers in the department and experimenting with your own teaching techniques
- You will have the opportunity to take part in this Schools chosen Teacher Training programme in your second year
English Graduate Teaching Assistant - Key information:
- English Graduates ONLY to apply - 2:1 degree or above required
- English Graduate opportunity in the Stoke on Trent Region
- All schools graded Good & Outstanding
- Full time - 5 days per week
- Paid from £65 per day up to £75
- 1-year fixed term contract with the option to train as a Teacher in your second year
This is the opportunity for an ambitious Graduate English Teaching Assistant to really showcase their skills in a thriving school. Not only will you be able to build a successful career, but this is also a salaried teacher training opportunity.
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this exciting English Graduate Teaching Assistant role! Schools are starting to interview. If you are interested in this opportunity or if you would simply like to know more then please contact Sarah Darling on or send your CV to
- behaviour management
- graduate teaching assistant
- stoke on trent
- secondary ks3
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'