Would you like to come and work at our small friendly Primary School nestled in a beautiful area of Sunbury on Thames?
We are looking for graduate Teaching Assistants to come and join our team after ASAP. We are a four form entry primary school based in a green area of Surrey. We have a wonderful team, supportive parents and well-behaved children who are a joy to teach.
- An ambitious and highly successful Primary School
- A School that has a friendly atmosphere throughout
- Committed to offering a rewarding and supportive environment for all our teachers
- An OFSTED 'good' school with many outstanding features
You will need: -
- To be able to develop good relationships within a team
- To communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- To create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment
- To be motivated, creative and resourceful, as well as committed to developing your own practice
In return, we can offer you:
- An inspirational culture for for teachers and Teaching Assistants
- A Senior Leadership team with a strong, proven track record
- A strong focus on bespoke professional learning
- An impressive learning environment through our innovative building design
- Wonderful, confident and well-rounded children
If you are a Graduate looking for a new role in a fantastic area, then please send through your CV to REESON Education today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'