Bolton - Graduate Teaching Assistant.
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting graduate's to work as teaching assistants within our client school who are looking to expand their support department.
If you are a graduate considering a career in secondary education, this graduate teaching assistant position could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- Full time graduate teaching assistant - Bolton based secondary school
- ASAP Start - Temporary role initially for the remainder of this academic year
- Ideal opportunity for those looking to gain further experience prior to beginning/applying for a teacher training course
- Earn between £1000 - £1200 per month whilst gaining invaluable experience
With examination season approaching, our client school located in Bolton have a need for additional teaching assistants who can support the learning of their pupils in preparation for summer examinations.
Graduate teaching assistant job responsibilities;
As a graduate teaching assistant you will have the opportunity to influence the learning and development of pupils aged 11-16. The successful applicants will hold the following responsibilities;
- Support pupils who struggle to engage within lessons and require additional support within their studies
- Provide KS3 and GCSE tuition sessions across a range of subjects including Maths, English, Science and Humanities
- Lead small classes and deliver pre set revision resources
- Track and monitor the progress made by pupils within sessions and feedback to senior management
The school is located in Horwich just a few minutes from the M61 and is easily accessible from the surrounding areas; Chorley, Wigan, Salford, Manchester and Bury. Recently observed by Ofsted the school was judged as 'Good' throughout all areas and has an excellent reputation within the community.
To be considered for this position it is essential that you hold previous experience working with secondary schools, are a confident and approachable individual and are able to build strong rapport with pupils. You will ideally hold a degree and be looking to pursue a career within secondary education as a teacher.
For immediate consideration please send an updated CV which highlights your previous school based experience to Matt via the link below or call the office for further information. The school wish to meet suitable applicants straight away with the view to starting ASAP.
- Teaching assistant
- graduate teaching assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job