We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work with Primary aged children some of whom have learning difficulties and all of whom have gifts, talents and enthusiasm for learning. This will be a long term role and then will go permanent.
We can offer you a very friendly and supportive working environment in our diverse and successful school and just a few minutes walk from Hither Green or Lee mainline station. We are looking for a well educated, flexible and confident team player who has experience of working with children in a school (or very similar setting). The job involves supporting children's learning, assisting class teachers, and helping to make and maintain a positive, organised, efficient learning environment.
Location - Lewisham
We will appoint people who:
- Have experience of working in a classroom in a school or Educational setting
- Are educated to at least A level or IB standard and preferably is a graduate
- Can read and write fluently, have very good spelling and are confident in maths (at least GCSE or equivalent)
- Can demonstrate self confidence, common sense and maturity
- Understand how children learn
- Might bring an additional skill or strength to our schools ( eg, art,dance, photography, music, writing…)
£75 - £90 per day
Please apply by sending your updated CV to Carly Walters ar Remedy Education
- Support Worker
- Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant