Graduate Teaching assistant roles- - 7 x vacancies - new funding steam - top class graduates needed - Salford
This great school has just had the go ahead to appoint able, bright and astute graduates in to teaching assistant roles across the curriculum.
The keys to a new funding stream mean that there are 7 role in Maths, English, Geography, RE/Philosophy & Ethics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Q - to you believe that you could inspire young learners in a full time role for the remainder of this academic year?
Q - are you eager to get in to a school and see if you could make a cracking teacher someday soon?
This progressive school is looking for top class graduates to join now in teaching assistant roles and hopefully progress in to teacher training spots from September 2018 -
What the school needs - Graduate Teaching assistant roles- - 7 x vacancies
- Graduates in Science, English, Maths and humanities
- 1st and 2:1 calibre degrees
- Preferably Russell Group or Top 30
- Matching GCSE & A Levels grades
- Graduates with an interest or desire to become an exceptional teacher
- Commitment, honesty and desire
What the school can offer - Graduate Teaching assistant roles- - 7 x vacancies
- Great support and experience in a teaching assistant role
- Nationally acclaimed training and development
- Access to all the latest curriculum tools and resources
- A positively charged learning and working environment
- Earn £300 per week as a graduate teaching assistant
- Access to teacher training from September 2018
- Full time graduate teaching assistant role to start as soon as possible
Information about the school - Graduate Teaching assistant roles- - 7 x vacancies
- Good graded school - Salford
- Circa 1100 pupils on roll
- New leadership team from September 2013
- Great developments and improvements across the school
- Nationally recognised and awarded teaching team
- Friendly and welcoming staff room
- Engaged pupils who are ready to learn
- Interviewing now
This rather sparse advert is designed to illicit your interest and your response - act quickly - CLLCK APPLY NOW or call Phil at Clarus education - speak to Phil and discuss your needs
- Secondary School
- teaching assistant