Are you an ambitious Graduate who wants to work in the Education sector?
Do you want to become a Teacher in the future?
Degree-Six currently have a large number of vacancies with a variety of main stream Primary and Secondary schools who are looking for enthusiastic Graduates to provide academic support in English, Maths and Science. In addition, we also have vacancies with specialist behaviour schools around the county who are looking for Psychology graduates. The roles offer flexibility and you will be able to choose whether you work part time or full time and even choose the days you want to work!
For this role, the successful candidate must have:
- Experience of working with children
- Experience of supporting children with challenging behavior
- A minimum of a 2:2 degree
- Knowledge of SEN (preferable but not essential)
- Be able to show reliance in challenging situations
- Relevant qualifications (Team Teach desirable)
- An enthusiastic and flexible approach to working
The successful candidate would be required to work within small groups and at times on a 1:1 basis with students who require additional support. You will need to have a proactive approach to use your initiative in situations, although the class teacher will offer you constant support and guidance. The ability to build positive relationships quickly with students and staff will be key.
Benefits of working with Degree-Six Recruitment:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Excellent rates Holiday pay
- On-going training opportunities
- Tailored career management
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and have recent experience working in the UK please apply immediately.
Degree-Six Recruitment have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not meet your requirements, please feel free to email us with your most up to date CV(contact details below) and we will send you across the most relevant roles that are tailored to your experience.