Graduate Teaching Assistant required
Education And Training
** Teacher Training course - Graduate Teaching Assistant required - Immediate start.
**Ashford SEN School. 7 to 18 years old. SEBD and Learning Difficulties.
** Competitive daily pay rate - Fantastic school!
** Education and Training
Eduation and Training - Ashford Kent
Are you a graduate in the last few years with a subject related or psychology degree?
Have you thought about becoming a qualified SEN Teacher or find you self passionate about helping people develop and succeed, working with students with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties, on The Autistic Spectrum and with Complex Needs?
Start as a Teaching Assistant?
An Excellent SEN School in Ashford is looking for Passionate graduates as a Teaching Assistants to support with the students. The Head is looking to appoint an aspiring SEN Teachers with the ability to support across all the age ranges.
- Do you have a recent degree?
- Have some experience with young people. Youth Work, Care Work, volunteering as a Teaching Assistant, coaching?....
- Two Year Course. Teaching Assistant to Teacher. QTS after two year ( Qualified Teacher Status )
- Subject specialism desirable but not a necessity
- If this school is the right school for you then on successful completion of the course you will become a permanent member of staff.
- Learn from excellent SEN Practitioners in this amazing Ashford Kent SEN School.
- Education and training -Graduate Teaching Assistant required
This could be the beginning of a Fantastic rewarding career as a Teacher in a Ashford Kent SEN School. Excellent training and support both within the school and via an excellent bespoke online platform.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job