Graduate Teaching Assistant - Science Biology Graduate Teaching assistant role - Full time role to start ASAP - South Central Manchester
Q - are you a keen scientist - preferably a Biology graduate with a 1st or 2:1 degree from a Top 30/ Russell Group University?
Q - have you considered teacher training but want to find out what a school feels like from the other side of the desk before making a massive commitment?
Q - would a long term placement in a school as a graduate teaching assistant specialising in Biology be just ideal?
Click APPLY NOW or call Phil at Clarus Education and see if this Graduate Teaching Assistant - Science Biology Graduate Teaching assistant opportunity and fantastic school could offer you the perfect entry point in to education.
Person Specification - Graduate Teaching Assistant - Science Biology Graduate
- Must have a 1st or 2:1 degree - preferably in Biology - all core sciences considered
- Russell group or Top 30 University - matching GCSE & A Level grades
- Bright and happy to inspire others in science
- Clear and concise communication skills needed
Job Specification - Graduate Teaching Assistant - Science Biology Graduate
- Support teachers in all aspects of planning and preparation of great lessons
- Inspire learning at every opportunity
- Develop small group and 1-2-1 booster sessions
- nurture a greater appreciation for science at all age and ability ranges
School Description - Graduate Teaching Assistant - Science Biology Graduate
- Progressive and good graded school
- Large mixed school - South Central Manchester - easily accessed
- Positively enforced behaviour expectations and great communication all round
- Friendly and approachable leadership team
- Interviewing now to start ASAP
If this role has piqued your interest then do not delay - click APPLY NOW or call Phil at Clarus Education and discuss this role and your needs in more detail
- Secondary School
- teaching assistant