A newly created role due to business growth, reporting to the Partner assisting the tax team in creating claims which save their clients significant costs.
Duties will include:
- Primarily you will assist with report writing and numerical work to support tax submissions
- Write succinct reports from notes taken from client meetings
- Produce the report into a set report format
- Work through financial information to interpret raw financial data to be put into the reports
- Full study support for CTA or ATT
- Graduates/college leavers in Accountancy / Business / Finance
- Have strong English language skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good Excel skills
- Good time management, attention to detail, imaginative thinking!
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a successful, positive and growing team environment within an expanding business directly due to the growth of the Tax department. Full training and study support on offer.
For further details please contact Sam Holt. Quote ref 12415.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'