Axonmoore are currently recruiting a Graduate Tax Assistant for an outstanding client based in Shropshire. This is an exciting time to join a leading manufacturing business which offer long term demonstrable career progression.
You will assist with the tax analysis, support return submission and produce tax related documentation.
- Tagging of statutory accounts for submission to HMRC
- Tax analysis of fixed asset expenditure and expense of accounts
- Manage and monitor changes to legislation affecting Direct Taxes
- Assist with the new product VAT reviews
- Liaising with group colleagues on information requests
- Assist with the preparation of responses to HMRC queries
The successful individual will be a final year graduate or recent graduate with some experience who is tenacious, ambitious and keen to kick start an exciting career. You will have good knowledge of Excel and strong communication skills.
Full study support included.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job