GRADUATE TAX ASSISTANT
£25,000 to £30,000 + Bonus + Great Benefits + Free Parking
Get Recruited is working with a well-established and expanding Accountancy firm based in London, who due to continued success are looking for a Graduate Tax Assistant to join their existing team.
As a Graduate Tax Assistant you will be assisting the Partners and the team in the preparation of client case work and handling client issues. You will be trained and supported in the full Tax process.
- Learning the rules regarding taxation of US citizens abroad including: what is taxable income, treatment of capital gains and investment income, foreign tax credits, dealing with foreign corporations owned by US citizens
- Using MS Excel to organise, analyse and manipulate client information
- Performing the initial processing and the primary preparation of client case work using our complex tax software to produce the first draft of client output
- Liaising with clients to request outstanding information and update them on progress
- Performing research into various tax topics as necessary
- Communicating with and assisting new clients with the on-boarding process
- Assisting with the management of the overall client book
- A graduate with at least a 2:1 degree score from a Russel Group university (or near / equivalent)
- To be very numerate and be able to understand complex concepts and apply them to new scenarios; and be able to handle lots of numbers with accuracy
- To have a very good attention to detail, be a quick learner and be well organized
- To demonstrate an interest in tax / accounting / numbers / logic / law / language
- A strong work ethic and be enthusiastic and proactive, and be able to work independently and in a team
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job