Taylor Hawkes are in partnership with a leading specialist tax advisory firm; they are a market leader within their chosen field and due to client growth are now recruiting for a Graduate Tax Assistant.
The ideal candidate would ideally have, a very strong academic background within a numerical degree as full training will be given.
- Corporation tax return preparation
- Personal tax return preparation
- Financial statements preparation
- Drafting reports and tax valuation letters
- Spreadsheet modelling
- Tax research
- HMRC online reporting/monitoring of company and individual's tax accounts
- Assisting more senior staff on a variety of tasks as required
Training and overview of the firm:
- For the right candidate, there are full progression and promotion prospects. Full on the job experience given and the firm promote and support qualifications.
- The firm have a relaxed working environment, open plan office and generous holiday entitlement.
For more information please contact Taylor Hawkes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job