Graduate TA with BA in Education or Teaching Assistant NVQ L3- Ealing, West London Primary- immediate start
• Graduate TA with BA in Education or Teaching Assistant NVQ L3
• Ealing- West London ‘Outstanding’ Primary
• £65-70 per day- based on experience
• Long term, full time position as a Graduate Teaching Assistant with L3 NVQ
• Within proximity of the nearest station-GWR
• Immediate interview/start
Your role as a Graduate TA with BA In education or Teaching Assistant NVQ L3 would consist of;
• Provide creative lessons to engage lower attaining or SEN pupils
• Build bonds with staff & students and their families
• Liaising with the class teacher to support to a high standard and deliver the schools ethos
• Implementing your knowledge of the children to support progress
• Lead focus groups for Literacy, Reading, writing and Numeracy
• Be committed to the school and your role as a Graduate TA with BA in Education or Teaching Assistant NVQ L3
This talented and dedicated ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated primary provides a stimulating, happy and safe learning environment, where children are motivated to learn together. By maintaining high expectations of themselves and each other, the children will be equipped to encounter opportunities and challenges with resilience and determination. Teachers encourage a curiosity about the world and strive to ensure that their children will contribute positively to it, both now and in the future.
This Graduate TA with BA in Education or Teaching Assistant NVQ L3 position will be well suited to someone who holds the following skills;
• A BA in Education or NVQ L3 Teaching Assistant qualification
• The ability to help children to develop a healthy respect for themselves and others, with a clear moral code that will positively guide their life choices.
• Provide a rich and supportive child-centered learning environment
• Help children to see the value of their learning.
• Have the ability to adapt and differentiate their own practice to meet the needs of students
• Passionate about and committed to education and supporting a range of needs including SEN
This is a valuable opportunity for a passionate, inspirational and enthusiastic Graduate TA with BA in Education or Teaching Assistant NVQ L3 to join the team of inspirational, dedicated and highly skilled teaching professionals. Build on your knowledge of educational development, the curriculum and grow as a professional allowing you to proceed in your career as an educator. Click apply now, sending your CV to Kirsty Kemp at Edustaff and take a step towards this rewarding and fulfilling role
Please note: Due to the volume of Graduate TA with BA in Education or Teaching Assistant with NVQ L3 applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'