We are looking for an inspiring and talented Graduate Teaching Assistant to join our supportive academy team. The school are looking for a long term, committed staff. The school are looking for passionate and experienced graduate teaching Assistants, who have the training and a good understanding of the subject languages of psychology, criminology, English & Maths.
The role will include responsibilities including supporting children’s learning, undertaking playground duties, preparing resources and assisting the class teacher. This is an ideal position for graduates who would be interested in gaining classroom experience ahead of initial teacher training.
What we are looking for:
- A commitment to the highest achievement for all
- A resourceful and enthusiastic educationalist
- Experience of working with children in a primary school or a similar setting
- A good team player who is proactive and able to act on their own initiative
- Strong and confident in psychology, as well as the ability to read and write fluent English and confident in Maths.
Why work at our client school?
- A supportive environment of excellent teachers and support staff
- Enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated pupils
- A creative, enriched curriculum where psychology, English and Maths matter
- A wealth of events and school trips to engage children in the richness of London’s cultural heritage.
- Outstanding progress and outcomes for all children
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to an already flourishing department and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Business Development Manager Nick Stanley as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'