Graduate Sustainability Consultant
£18,000 - £23,000 per annum
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be working with a leading consultancy, based in Bristol who are looking for a Graduate Sustainability Consultant to join their experienced and dynamic team.
In your new role as a Graduate Sustainability Consultant, you will be joining a consultancy who offer services to take on any challenging building regulations including BREEAM, SAP & IES Calculations, Thermal Modelling & Light Analysis and Home Quality Mark. Covering sectors from residential, office space and retail, you can expect a varied work load. As a national consultancy, our client are a one stop shop for Sustainability.
Duties of the role include will include undertaking BREEAM Assessments and IES modelling. You will manage your own diverse and varied workload and be expected to liaise with new and existing clients. You will be preparing and delivering expert written reports and will actively and independently keep up to date knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Hold a degree in a relevant subject such as Sustainable Buildings, Renewable Energy or Energy Engineering and Sustainability
- Have 6 months to 1 years' experience with BREEAM Assessments or in a similar role
- Experience with IES modelling
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of sustainability issues in the built environment
In return our client will offer you a competitive starting salary, along with an excellent benefits package. Also, our client have an excellent track record with career progression and can offer training and development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability sector, then please contact Jack Porter on , or email a copy of your CV to and we will be in touch.
- Sustainability - BREEAM - Bristol - Consultant - UK - New Construction - Energy