Our Client is a well-established firm of chartered surveyors who are looking for a Graduate Surveyor to join their growing team. The company work within commercial agency sector and are looking for a bright innovative candidate who is looking to join a productive team with a focus on areas such as valuation, marketing, landlord and tenant. The portfolios that they manage the transactions for are a mixture of commercial properties including offices, shops, and industrial.
The Role involves, but is not limited to, the following:
- Undertaking the Landlord and Tenant work including rent reviews, lease renewals and valuations for a variety of purposes.
- Dealing with the agency side that involves sales, lettings and acquisitions.
- Carrying out site visits and site inspections, taking measurements and preparing reports.
- Undertaking training on Agency which consists of retail, industrial, offices and Professional work.
- Undertaking training on Valuations for HNW clients, several London boroughs and Housing Associations.
The Candidate will be a graduate studying towards their APC. As the only trainee, you will be offered dedicated training and the full attention of the other team members. It is a unique opportunity to learn and develop whilst working towards a professional qualification (RICS). The role requires someone sharp and analytical, with excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure. You will demonstrate business acumen and the ability to understand and deal with business situations while taking pride in their work.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'