Graduate Surveyor - Investment Property Management
Colliers International is a leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis. Services include brokerage sales and leasing (landlord and tenant representation), real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. We provide our services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types.
The UK business is headquartered in London, with 800 specialists throughout 13 offices across the UK and Ireland.
We require a highly confident, professional and practical applicant to join our west London IPM team. The successful candidate will be supported through their studies or APC by their allocated Supervisor and Counsellor; they will also have access to help and advice from an RICS accredited APC Assessor.
- Carrying out and reporting on property inspections, and measuring different types of buildings
- Dealing with tenant queries
- Administering service charges relating to communal property areas for a range of properties
- Coordinating the Property Management Accounts team in collecting and reporting on rent, service charges, and insurance collection
- Assisting with lease renewals, rent reviews and lettings
- Undertaking viewings on vacant units, and helping with negotiating new lease terms with interested applicants
- Collating and maintaining client reports and budget plans
- Assisting with regular reporting to clients
- Assisting senior staff with administration tasks
- Ensuring tenants compliance with lease covenants and legislation
- Undertaking all assessment requirements from both Colliers International and the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors so that professional accreditation is obtained within the required period
- Conducting professional work for clients and ensuring that all relevant reporting requirements are met to agreed deadlines and in accordance with RICS regulatory compliance standards. Also to ensure that work is conducted within Colliers International Best Practice standards
- Dealing with client queries when necessary ensuring that client queries are dealt with in a professional and proactive manner
- Maintaining contact with clients and Client Co-ordinators so that the client relationship can be managed effectively and efficiently
- Seeking opportunities to develop new business, including cross-selling and identification of new business
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess excellent organisation and time management skills
- Must be willing to do practical work on site
- Must possess sound IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Must possess very good written and verbal communication skills
- Some market knowledge desirable
Qualifications and experience
- Most possess or be working towards an RICS accredited degree
- Some relevant work experience is desirable
- real estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'