Graduate Support Consultant
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
The Team and Role
This role is based within our Gateshead Office and is a really exciting opportunity to join a busy support team and progress your career. You will deliver functional support around Advanced’s finance applications to a range of multi-sector customers within Advanced Business Solutions.
- Work within the support team reducing and closing customer incidents.
- Provide functional advice to customers on Advanced’s finance applications.
- Understand the technical aspects of Advanced applications and provide necessary support.
- Send out fixes and understand and utilise the necessary source control systems.
- Apply testing processes to ensure quality of work across the support team.
- Resolve incidents from customers within our published Service Level Agreements.
- Communicate with colleagues and other stakeholders within the organisation to deliver the best solution for the customer.
- Contribute to the development of the Advanced product set through reviews of new product functionality and design documentation.
- Comply with all departmental and company required procedures, local working practices and administrative activities.
We would like you to have:
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Capable of building customer relationships.
- Good organisational skills (time management, administration etc).
- Team player able to follow standards and procedures used for the provision of solutions.
- Be willing to contribute to problem identification and solution provision.
- Ability to develop a high level understanding of the functionality of the company products as required.
- Understanding of basic accountancy principles.
- Experience with using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of variety of operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux, MVS).
- Knowledge of applications with a financial background.
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job