Graduate Support Analyst - required to join European Cloud Software Provider.
Currently WFH due to the COVID-19 restrictions but you will be required to work from the office 2/3 days a week once restrictions lifted, you will not have to commute to Central London every day.
- Graduate Support Analyst / Application Support Consultant is an ideal place to begin a career.
- You will be focused on supporting clients throughout the UK, initially through queries on the software product via telephone, video & email.
- As your experience grows your role will become increasingly consultative and advisory, with the opportunity to plan and lead client implementation projects.
- You will be working in a small multilingual team offering a great customer service to customers.
- This is a relaxed, friendly, supportive, and enjoyable working environment with a casual dress code.
- Great social area including table football, ping pong, air hockey.
- Offering 25 days holiday, Pension, Bupa & Flexible working hours.
- Currently WFH due to the COVID-19 restrictions but you will be required to work from the office initially 2/3 days a week once restrictions lifted. Therefore you will NOT have to commute to Central London every day.
- Minimum 2:1 in your first degree or equivalent (ideally Business, HR, Languages, Social Sciences)
- Good A' Levels Grades
- Ability to nurture & build strong working relationships with clients; Conscientious & attentive, with an eye for detail with identifying resolutions to problems.
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts efficiently
- You have a buzz solving problems and are a fantastic team player
- Previous experience in a customer focused role (working whilst at University is ideal)
- Interest in the HR or Payroll sector
- Fluent in a second European language preferably Italian
If this sounds like you, then email your CV for further information on this excellent opportunity.
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Graduate Entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'