Our client, a leading international manufacturer, are looking to recruit an organised, professional and efficient new member of their Supply/Operations Team to support with the co-ordination of custom procedures. Reporting to the Supply Chain Director duties include:
- Maintenance of our customs procedures, working with relevant teams
- Development of internal process flows to support supply chain
- Data reporting and KPI generation as well as supporting some of the business development activity to sustain performance in projects.
- Manage day to day communication with our external stakeholders e.g. Port Health & Customs to ensure imports and exports have accurate and timely clearance and delivery.
- Import/Export declarations, liaising with forwarding agents e.g. customers, warehouse, 3PL
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with local authority representatives in all territories to ensure smooth supply of product
- Plan and manage the daily and weekly UK transport requirements particular for UK domestic transport leg of Supplier RMIG shipments
- Extract and analyse system data (with Excel, BO, ERP) in order to identify and recommend improvements to supply chain metrics and performance standards
- Support the business in all customs and tariff heading related queries
- Monitoring customs controls issues and maintenance of compliance records
- Identify customs risks and propose corrective actions for implementation
- Keep business informed of any material changes in customs legislation
You will be ambitious, self-motivated, focused, possess excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills, have a high attention to detail together with the ability to manage the process of your own workload. 2:1 or above related degree is essential together some experience gained within a customer service/office environment. In addition, you will be proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel (ideally intermediate to advanced level).
In return the company offers an excellent salary and benefits package, working in an innovative and dynamic environment together with the training and support to aid progression within your career.
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'