Role: Supply Chain / Buying / Logistics Graduate
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000
2Fawcett are recruiting for a Supply Chain or Buying Graduate, to join a company located in Nottingham on a permanent basis. This is a new role as Planning Assistant. A company you do not want to miss out on being part of! This is an entry level position where you will have either just finished university and looking for your first role where you will shadow and learn from the Planning Manager, or have had a year out in Industry.
So, if you have a supply chain, purchasing or logistics related degree (or equivalent), want to make the most of your relevant industry experience, or simply have a passion for Supply Chain / Purchasing - this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Planning Assistant
- Get involved with creating and running reports, gathering data from systems and maintaining and setting up data
- Expediting orders and requests
- Liaising with suppliers
- Shadowing Supplier Visits
- Working closely with the purchasing manager on budgets
- Input stock movements
- Daily running of invoices and corrections
- Reporting and maintaining schedules
- Working closely with other departments
Requirements of the Planning Assistant
- Have recently Graduated with a Supply Chain / Logistics / Purchasing Degree, or one relating to this subject
- Have a determined and positive outlook
- Not be afraid to work hard, have passion and desire
- Excellent IT Skills, especially Excel
- Strong communication skills
What will you get in return
- An opportunity to work for a very well-known manufacturing business
- A competitive salary
- Free parking
Monday - Friday- Full Time
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'