Graduate Structural Engineer- Required for my client for their office based in Chester. The Structural Engineer will be working for a Multi-disciplinary consultancy which operate within the Civil and Structural Engineering, and Expert Witness. This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a fact growing company to work on a range of projects within a Multi-Disciplinary Environment.
The Ideal Structural Engineer will preferably have 2 years post graduate experience within a Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy environment however our client would consider a post graduate with goo experience of CAD. The Structural Engineer will have a good working knowledge of construction methods, materials and building regulations
The Structural Engineer will be working on large Framework contracts as well as Structural reports / calculations and Designs. The Structural Engineer will assist in the development of the Civil and Structural Services and be given the opportunity of career development and chartership training.
Graduate Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Structural Reports
- Structural design calculations and Reports
- Flood damage surveys
- Calculations, design and preparation of drawings for small design jobs
- Provide technical advice to clients
- Producing CAD Drawings
- Site inspections and client visits
Graduate Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree in Structural Engineering
- At least 2 years post certification experience within a technical role
- UK Driving licence
- Working knowledge of construction methods, materials and building regulations
- Ability to perform Structural Design calculations
- Knowledge of Insurance Surveys
Graduate Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £23K - £33K DOE
- 5% Pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Wellbeing Package
- Life insurance 2 x Annual Salary
- Performance Bonus - Christmas
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'