Graduate Structural Engineer- Building Structures
Salary up to £25,000 + Benefits
Our client is actively seeking a bright, motivated Graduate Civil/Structural Design Engineer to join a successful, close-knit design team based in Exeter on a permanent basis. Working on host of interesting projects across commercial, residential and mixed-use building sectors and with a busy pipeline of work set to see employees busy through to 2023, you will be invited to join a friendly, stable design team.
Our client is currently seeking an ambitious Graduate Structural Engineer to develop their career and become a key part of the business.
In order to be considered for this Graduate Structural Engineer opportunity you will;
- Have a minimum 2:1 degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Be a self-starter
- Working knowledge of CAD
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- You will be a good team player who will enjoy working as part of a dynamic, growing team
- A car and licence are required for site visits*
- It will be highly beneficial if you're local to the office though not essential*
Working as a Graduate Structural Engineer you will;
- Generate designs/reports
- Produce CAD drawings
- Assist Senior staff in the successful completion of building structures projects
For this Graduate Structural Engineer role our client is offering;
- Support to become Chartered
- A friendly work environment
- A competitive salary/package
- Options for career progression
- Bonus schemes
In order to discuss this Graduate Structural Engineer role and other similar roles with Building Structures please call MIKAELA on or email your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'